Constituent documents of the Union
– Memorandum of association
- The supreme body of the Union — the General Assembly of its members
- The collegial organ of the Union — the Board of Directors
- The President of the Union — heads the Board of Directors
The supreme governing body of the Union of Sturgeon Breeders is the General Meeting of the Union members.
For consideration and resolution of issues that are not exclusive competence of the General Meeting, it forms a Collegial Body – the Board of Directors, the composition of which is determined by the decision of the General Meeting of Members of the Union. The Board of Directors is managed by its President, elected by the Board of Directors of the Union.
The sole executive body of the Union is the Director General. The General Director of the Union organizes work on implementation of the decisions of the General Meeting of the Union’s members and decisions of the Board of Directors of the Union. The Director General directly leads the Executive Office of the Union.
The governing bodies of the Union
The Board of Directors of the Union (as of January 1, 2017):
- The president of the Union — Novikov Alexander Vasilyevich.
- Member of the Board of Directors — Ginzburg Alexander Nikolayevich — General Director of ZAO Smolenskrybkhoz.
- Member of the Board of Directors — Novikov Mikhail Aleksandrovich — General Director of LLC “RTF Diana”.
- Director General of the Union — Nikolaev Alexander Ivanovich — Candidate of Biological Sciences.